We'll use this site to introduce our business and explain the goods and services we have to offer. In this area, we might
also include our company history, our business philosophy, or a section with customer accolades.
The 12 Steps
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know
1. We admitted we were powerless over the addict, and that our lives have become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our concious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for
knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to others and to practice
these principals in all our affairs.
Following the 12 Steps were the 12 traditions of Nar-Anon:
1. Our common welfare should come first; personal progress for the greatest number depends on unity.
2. For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority-a loving God as He may express Himself in our group conscience.
Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern.
3. The relatives of addicts, when gathered for mutual aid, may call themselves a Nar-Anon Family Group, provided that
as a group, they have no other affiliation. The only requirement for membership is that there be a problem of addiction in
a relative or friend.
4. Each group should be autonomus except in matters affecting other Nar-Anon Family Groups, or N.A. as a whole.
5. Each Nar-Anon family group has but one purpose; to help families of addicts. We do this by practicing the Twelve Steps
of Nar-Anon, ourselves, by encouraging and understanding our addicted relatives, and by welcoming and giving comfort to families
6. Our family groups ought never to endorse, finance or lend our name to any outside enterprise, lest problems of money,
property and prestige divert us from our primary spiritual aim; but although a separate entity, we should always cooperate
with Narcotics Anonymous.
7. Every group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
8. Nar-Anon Twelfth Step work should remain forever non-professional, but our service centers may employ special workers.
9. Our groups, as such ought never to be organized, but we may create service boards or committees directly responsible
to those they serve.
10. The Nar-Anon Family Groups have no opinion on outside issues; hence our name ought never be drawn into public controversy.
11. Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain anonymity at the
level of press, radio and films. We need guard with special care the anonymity of all N.A. Members.
12. Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions, ever reminding us to place principles above personalities.
Coble, T. (2007). U08d1 group purpose: Initial post. Minneapolis, MN: Capella.edu.
Ask Us About What we can Do for You!
We Have Unlimited Ideas to Help Your Income
Starting from: $55.55 to $2,500.00
Ask All Tell All Family Friends Others Ask All Tell All The
simplest form of this business is a chance for one to be an independent representative distributor of a health product. For
more details on the specifics of this offer go to: http://www.ShamBestHealth.BraveHost.com; there you will find detailed information
of the benefits of this product, and the lucrative compensation plan for helping to distribute this. The most expensive offer
is a chance to belong to the Network featuring all of the businesses that we offer including a contract with us to insure
your profits, and manuals on various other kinds of diversified businesses that we offer to all as well. It is well worth
the effort of checking this out as we will have one as a part of it all even providing an assortment of merchandise, website
development, access to our own marketing website, ongoing assistance, and support to assure you of your success with our endeavors,
this is unlimited support. If interested check it all out at: http://www.ShamsBestHealth.BraveHost.com; while there check
out all of the Links we have on our website as they will be helpful in guaranteeing your decision in this established, substantive,
expanding, profitable business. We would like to thank you, and congratulate you on checking out and looking into being part
of our offer. Thanks!